Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Scooter~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Scooter~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is Scooter, I'm a four year old bullie boy and new member of club IEBR.

You see, I was in this thing called a puppy mill with no one to love me or care for me. Then a really pawsome group of people from IEBR rescued me and now I'm living the life I should have always had. Since I have been living with foster Mom, I've been getting lots of love and attention. I am 59 pounds of wrinkley love and I have been soaking it up like a sponge.

I get these things called baths and boy do I love 'em cause it gets me even more attention! I'll even rest my head in your hand so you can clean my wrinkles. I know that may seem a little "girlie", but hey, who says only the girls should be silky soft and smell good? I'm a very laid back kinda fella and I love a good nap, so I make sure I take several throughout the day. When I'm not asleep, I just want to be with my people; just between me and you, I get a little sad when I'm not.

Besides being with people, I enjoy spending time with my foster niece. She's a former puppy mill girl and IEBR alum; she is a little backward and shy like me, but we get along great. My life now isn't all sleep and social time, I'm learning to walk on a leash and foster Mom has been working with me on this thing called potty training. I'm trying, but hey, its a big adjustment from what I have been used to!

I'm going to be having surgery so I can breathe better; after that, I have cleared my calendar for naps, cuddle time, and ear rubs. I will be glad to ink you in, if your calendar will fit with mine!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Remove Ads