I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Fancy Face~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
fancyface.jpg

Hi Everyone. My name is Fancy Face but my foster folks like to call me Fancy for short. Just one look and it is no question where I got my name from.

I just turned 5 on June 13th and I weigh in at 56lbs. Actually, 55.7 lbs. to be exact. Hey, Im a fancy lady, every little bit counts.

I love being outside and every morning I do a leap of the porch and a run around the yard to show it! The vet says my teeth aren't in the greatest of shape which is why I prefer to chew on my stuffed leopard Charlie Sheen. I am very content to sleep in my crate during the day, although getting me in there is not the easiest.

The vet says I am in good health and the more of a chance I get to be outside to play the slimmer and trimmer I will be. I do great outside of my crate too. When my people are going to be gone for an hour or so they let me explore the family room. I don't mess in there, I know that's what the grass is for. As long as you take me out every few hours I am good to go.

I love to explore the house and am a very curious gal. I love people, they are my friends, and if I look at them with my Fancy Face, there is no way they won't give me a pet. It is so wonderful to be Footloose and Fancy Free. Hope to meet you soon :)

Fancy Face’s adoption fee is: Visit us on Facebook: $450.00

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.