I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Rambo~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
ramboym.jpg

Well, hello world, my name is Rambo, dontcha love it??? I came in with the Incredible 8 and boy, did my luck change!!! I was in a not very good place, and I just KNEW my luck would change one day...and it did!!!

A very nice lady came in and swooped me and all the rest of the bullies up and away we went!! I spent a long time in the car and I was really stressed because I had never been in one so once we got to our destination, I went to someplace called a vet clinic. They fixed me right up! I had had a snotty nose for a long time and I had had trouble breathing. They took care of that and you know what??? Everyone thought I was so cute. Didn't I love it!

I am in a foster home with other bullies and I have so much fun with them. Still learning about toys and such but caught on real quick to the good food and this thing called potty training! My BFF in my foster home is Riley and he is a BIG bully weighing close to 70 lbs. I am a midget next to him, weighing a little over 40 and pretty short but my name makes up for all that, right?

I am current on my shots and heartworm negative. I will be "neutered" soon, not sure what that means but my foster mom says I "need" it...anyway, I am just hanging with the bullies here until then and after that, will be looking for my forever home. My foster mom says whoever I choose will be VERY lucky, I tend to agree! Oh, I am around 5 years old but you would never know it, I run and play like a pup!!! catch ya later, Rambo

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.