I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Jas~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
jase.jpg

Hello everyone! My name is Jasmin, or you can call me Jas for short. Iā€™m a 6 year old girl that came into rescue when my previous owners couldnā€™t sell me because they said I was not a ā€œgood producerā€. I wasnā€™t having enough puppies for them apparently. A very nice lady was approached to take me, and she did , and then she immediately called IEBR to get me into their program.

I have some scarring on my eyes, one is pretty bad and my vision is limited in that eye but I am on some eye medication that will hopefully reduce the scaring and help me to see better. My foster Ma thinks it may already be working because she can see that the scar is shrinking. But it may take me a few days around a new place to get used it and not bump into things. Once I learn my paths though I do great in getting around!

Iā€™m doing very well in learning to be a loved bully girl! Iā€™m learning what a couch is, what grass feels like, how to play with my foster brother, and how to just be loved and cared for by my human. My foster ma says Iā€™m one of the sweetest girls around. I love to give you kisses, and I get so excited that I nibble your arm all the way up and down! Iā€™m also doing great on potty training! If you keep me on a schedule, I have no accidents in the house! Yay me!! Iā€™m a good girl!! I do though like to pee on my bedding, wellā€¦itā€™s mine and I want others to know it!

Iā€™ve recently gotten up to date on all my vaccines, gotten spayed, micro-chipped and am now looking for my forever family to love and to love me back.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump: Still looking for a forever home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.