Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ivory~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ivory~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is Ivory and I came back into IEBR after a new baby came into the house.

I am 11 yrs young and my foster mom says she gets lost in my big brown eyes. You would never know I am 11 as I still play with toys! I am potty trained and just like to hang out on the big couch while foster mom is at work. I sleep next to her bed at night to make sure she isn't lonely. The first foster home I was in, I didn't care for the kids, but so far here, I like everyone who comes to visit. I just want a nice soft place to lay, good food and lots of love. I am not currently on any meds and still get around pretty good. I will go in a crate but really just like hanging with my person. Is that you??? I will be waiting, Love Ivory.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Remove Ads