I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ike~~Available Englishh Bulldog for Adoption at Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
ikec.jpg

Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White Age: Young

Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) Sex: Male

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.

Ike's Story...
Hey, every bully! My name is Ike and I am a 2 year old, big boy who is very friendly and good with people and other dogs - but NOT with cats. Did I mention I am not fond of cats? If you have cats I will not do well in your home because I like to chase them. I really need a home where someone is home most of the day and preferably with another dog. I LOVE other dogs.

I have been told I am a big boy - not fat at all, just tall.

I have this thing called separation anxiety and will chew whatever I can when Iā€™m frustrated. I canā€™t help it and I donā€™t mean to do it but I get scared being alone and tend to get into trouble. In my foster home I stay in the bedroom with 2 of my foster siblings when my foster mom and dad are gone. They said I do really well as long as I have a companion. I CANNOT be crated, because I will harm myself trying to get out. I have welts and bumps on my forehead from bouts with crates or chain link in the past.

Foster mom says I am very sweet and want to be touching my people all the time. I love to sleep in your bedā€¦ once I get in, I am there for the night. I canā€™t go to a home with small children because I am too strong and could hurt them (NOT ON PURPOSE OF COURSE.. I just donā€™t realize how strong I am) older kids or adults are best for my new forever home.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.