I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Weezy~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
weezya.jpg
Weezy.jpg

Color: Brindle Age: Adult
Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex: Female

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.

Weezy's Story...
Hi everyone. My name is Weezy. I came into IEBR after my skin sibling got very sick. I am about 6 yrs old and had been hit by a car in my former life. Sometimes when I get up, I am a little stiff but other than that, I am pretty close to perfect. I am dog selective which means I need to go into a home with no other fur kids. I am spayed and current on all shots. A couple of things you need to know. I LOVE my toys, to the point that if you throw them and I bring them backā€¦make me DROP itā€¦don't try to take it from me. I am obsessive about them. I need a quiet home with not a lot of activity. I will go in my crate but not a real fan. I would much rather be in the armchair or couch :)ā€¦.I know with having a tail, it makes it a little harder for me to find a home but I deserve one too, don't I? Call me, Weezy
Xoxo love Weezy

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.