I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Maizey Mae~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
maizey.jpg

Hi my name is Maizey Mae.

I turn 7 on May 12th and I am a tiny petite gal of 40 lbs. I am a former breeding girl that came into IEBR on the infamous Black Friday.

I was adopted to a family who loved me, but they were having a baby and couldnt commit to me anymore because I got a little jealous from lack of attention and had a few accidents in the house. This made me very sad because I am a loving, friendly girl that loves people and other animals.

I am very attached to my foster mom and dad and I follow them around all the time. I get along really well with my foster brothers and sisters of all kinds. I do need a family that will spend some time with me and has a little patience in teaching me to trust, can you blame me?

Foster mom says I have spurts of energy where I just want to run around, but the bigger dogs get around me and I get a little skittish, so I think one other bullie or dog would be a great friend for me.

Foster mom says I prefer my female foster siblings more. Like Foster mom says, I am skittish, but is friendly.

I am not a fan of the vacuum or the lawn mower, but heck, what bullie is?

I have dry eye in my right eye, which will need to be wiped a few times a day, and I will need medication daily for this for the remainder of my life.

If you give me a blanket, I will mark on it, so no blankets in my crate please. Foster mom is working hard to correct this. Since I get a little scared, I prefer if someone goes outside with me to do my business. I know how to tell you when I am hungry too. Hee hee. I love my food and treats.

Like foster mom said, I get along well with other pets, but would prefer only one other pet, perhaps a fur sister or brother of any kind? Oh, and I LOVE kids too. My foster skin siblings are 10 and 14 and I just LOVE them to pieces.

If you think you are the right home for me, please apply to adopt. Peace out.. xoxo Maizey Mae

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.