MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
scooter.jpg

Hi folks! My name is Scooter (foster Daddy calls me Scoot-Scoot). And yes, my name is due to the way I walk, which is more of a scoot due to my front legs. See, I was born with deformed front legs which were never fixed, and over time arthritis has set in and they are locked in position. I also have displaysia in my left hip, and my spine has some issues as well, but that doesn’t bother me one bit. When I want to go, I just scoot my way to where I want to go! Either that, or I just plop in place, roll on my side, and wait for someone to pick me up, which isn’t too hard since I only weigh 38 pounds. Most of the time I just want to snuggle in my soft, fuzzy, warm bed, or on a lap!
Because of my legs, I need to be in a house with no stairs and an easy way out to do my duty (which I am very good at), or you must be willing to carry me. I make cute purring noises (foster Daddy calls them little piggy noises) when you do carry me! I am used to being an only dog and I will bark when any of my foster brothers or sisters get too close, so I would do best with someone who just wants one cute, lovable bully. I’m up to date on all my shots, and the vet also fixed my eyes and my teeth (I do better with soft dog food, thank you).
As far as we know, I’m about 7 years old and my previous owner loved me to death but could no longer take care of me. All I’m looking for now is a home with lots of love for a special bully boy! Trust me, one time with me and you will fall in love forever!

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.