MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
scooter.jpg

Hi folks! My name is Scooter (foster Daddy calls me Scoot-Scoot). And yes, my name is due to the way I walk, which is more of a scoot due to my front legs. See, I was born with deformed front legs which were never fixed, and over time arthritis has set in and they are locked in position. I also have displaysia in my left hip, and my spine has some issues as well, but that doesnā€™t bother me one bit. When I want to go, I just scoot my way to where I want to go! Either that, or I just plop in place, roll on my side, and wait for someone to pick me up, which isnā€™t too hard since I only weigh 38 pounds. Most of the time I just want to snuggle in my soft, fuzzy, warm bed, or on a lap!
Because of my legs, I need to be in a house with no stairs and an easy way out to do my duty (which I am very good at), or you must be willing to carry me. I make cute purring noises (foster Daddy calls them little piggy noises) when you do carry me! I am used to being an only dog and I will bark when any of my foster brothers or sisters get too close, so I would do best with someone who just wants one cute, lovable bully. Iā€™m up to date on all my shots, and the vet also fixed my eyes and my teeth (I do better with soft dog food, thank you).
As far as we know, Iā€™m about 7 years old and my previous owner loved me to death but could no longer take care of me. All Iā€™m looking for now is a home with lots of love for a special bully boy! Trust me, one time with me and you will fall in love forever!

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online