MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
creed.jpg

Hello! My name is Creed. I like to think that I was named after the boxer in the "Rocky" movies, but it could be that 90's band too! I am a 2.5 year old male and I am loving life! My owner surrendered me to CEBR because I had a torn ACL in my hind leg and they could not afford my medical care. I have since had the surgery to repair that ACL and I am healing nicely. I am putting weight on it and am moving up and down stairs to go out. Speaking of "going out", I am completely house trained and have never had an accident in the house. I let you know that I have to go out by sitting in front of you and giving you a little squeak. I am able to get on the furniture and I love sleeping in my foster dad's recliner. I am extremely fond of any and all toys! I take them with me wherever I go...even to the potty! I do not need a crate when you go out. I just sleep on the floor until you come home. I do not chew on anything other than my toys. I am good with other dogs and tolerate small children. I absolutely love my human foster brother and cannot wait until he gets home from work! My butt wags a mile a minute. I am a little skittish, but that is because with my other family, the kids were little and my leg hurt and they pulled and prodded at me. Once I heal up, I will be ready to be loved on! I would love a family that will play with me, take me for walks (when I am ready) and love me forever. Older children would be best, but once I am healed up, little kids would be ok. What do you think? Am I the most handsome dog you have ever seen?

Creed's Adoption fee is $650.00

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.