MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
butters.jpg

I was named Butters, because butter makes everything better, and I do! I was rescued on November 10th from a puppy mill and since then, I have been loving life.
Iā€™m the sweetest bully you will ever meet. I love everyone! Especially my foster sister, Belly, the kids next door and everyone who comes to visit. I will snuggle with anyone who will sit with me on the couch, thatā€™s my favorite spot.
I am learning to ā€œsitā€ and I am doing very well with potty training. When I need to go out, I sit by the door. Iā€™ve learned that from Belly. I like to do everything she does. My other likes are; being outside, walks, car rides and trips to the pet store for a special treat. I would never admit to being bad but, my foster mom says I shouldnā€™t nibble on peoples toes and fingers.
I am up to date on all my shots and weigh 47 lbs. The Vet said I could put on a few pounds. Thatā€™s the best news because I love kibble and treats. I am active and healthy with the exception of a hernia and small tumor on my tummy. Once I heal up, I will be ready for my forever family. My foster mom thinks Iā€™m perfect and anyone would be lucky to have me.

Butters Adoption fee is $650.00

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.