MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
buffy.jpg

Hi everyone! My name is Buffy. I just broke free from the puppy mill where I most likely had several litters of puppies. I am thrilled to be living the good life, and cannot wait to meet my forever family!

I am an all-around great girl! I love dogs and people. I havenā€™t been around kids much but my foster mom thinks I would be good with kids because I am a total sweetheart. I am 100% potty trained and love going on walks. Toys are my favorite! The couch is my favorite place to hang out. Belly scratches are the best!

I love being around my people SO much that sometimes I get sad when they leave or I am separated from them. I donā€™t chew anything but I do whine for awhile. I have been sleeping in a gated room overnight but would prefer to sleep in the same room as my humans. I also would prefer if someone was home during the day or scheduled me mid-day walk.

My perfect forever home will be with a family who can give me LOTS of cuddles, love, and attention. Dog siblings and human siblings are a-ok with me! I canā€™t wait to meet you!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.