MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bentley.jpg

Well hi everyone, my name is Bentley! My owner left me at a shelter and said he would return for me, but he never did. The great people at CEBR heard what a handsome, lovable hunk I was, and the next thing you know I’m enjoying the good life with my foster family!
I am 8 years old, about 55 pounds, fixed, and all caught up on my vaccinations. I had roundworms, but the vet gave me medicine for that! My back legs don’t work like they should, but I can walk and take a few stairs with no problems. I’m going to start physical therapy soon so I can regain full use of my back legs and romp around like my foster brother Charlie!
I can be a stubborn bulldog at times (I know, what a shock!), but all I really want to do is chew on a good bone and snuggle with someone. I can get a little feisty with my bones, so I wouldn’t have any young children around. I get along well with other dogs so far, but I might want to chase a cat! I’m good about going potty outside and I sleep all night without barking or whining.
If you’re looking for a lovable, squishy-faced bulldog who will follow you around like your shadow, likes snuggles and head rubs, and have a good supply of bones to chew on, then I’m your boy!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.