MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bella.jpg

Well hello there! My name is Bella, and yes, I really am that beautiful! I know, itā€™s hard to take your eyes off this gorgeous hunk of a bulldog! Let me tell you a little about myself.
I am a 9 year old spayed female, whose owners had to surrender. I have had chronic issues with my eyes, so I donā€™t see so well, but there is medicine I take which helps. I also donā€™t hear very well, but the doctor says my ears actually look pretty good, so I have more medicine for that. Because I donā€™t see or hear so well, I can get startled sometimes if you decide to come up to me, so just be slow and gentle and Iā€™ll return the favor!
One thing which works just fine is my nose: if you open up the fridge, or a bag of food or treats, or start cooking something, Iā€™ll be right there! In fact, along with my 2 foster brothers, my foster family says I would make a great sous chef! Now I donā€™t know what that means, but let me tell you, if there is food involved, Iā€™m right there! I weigh 62 pounds, and my foster Daddy calls me voluptuous, which again I donā€™t know what that means except Iā€™m beautiful!
Like most older lady bulldogs, I can be a little slow moving at times, and Iā€™m a little cautious going down stairs, but I move just fine! In fact, you should see me trotting in from the yard or jumping up on the couch! I like to be fed twice a day, am very good about going outside to do my business, and love to sleep in my bed or a nice sunny spot. Iā€™m not really the snuggly sort, but I do like to sit near my foster Mommy & Daddy and get pets, which if you stop, I will give you my paw to tell you I want more! I also get along great with my foster brothers.
So, if youā€™re looking for a beautiful, sweet, older lady to love, Iā€™m your gal! Remember, thatā€™s Bella the voluptuous!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online