MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pearl.jpg

My name is Pearl and Iā€™m as pretty as they come!! Iā€™m a small little nugget (32lbs.) but donā€™t be mistaken, I a mighty little thing! Iā€™m only 2.5 years old and still have that puppy energy :) I love to run and play and get all kinds of attention! I LOVE other dogs, especially young ones that will play with me. Iā€™m great around children of all ages. When I came into rescue I had a pesky ear infection, but I am in great health and tip-top shape now.

My original mom loved me so much... and I canā€™t blame her :) However, she didnā€™t have time with a new baby, school and work, so she did the right thing and called CEBR. Now Iā€™m looking forward to an active home that has lots of time for me! Unfortunately, this includes my potty training. When I came into CEBR, I had no formal potty training. Good thing my foster mom says Iā€™m am smart girl and fast learner! Iā€™m now crate-trained and potty outside, however I still have accidents here and there, so I need a patient family that will continue my training.

So if youā€™re looking for a sweet little firecracker or BFF for your energetic fur baby, Iā€™m your girl!!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.