MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pearl.jpg

My name is Pearl and I’m as pretty as they come!! I’m a small little nugget (32lbs.) but don’t be mistaken, I a mighty little thing! I’m only 2.5 years old and still have that puppy energy :) I love to run and play and get all kinds of attention! I LOVE other dogs, especially young ones that will play with me. I’m great around children of all ages. When I came into rescue I had a pesky ear infection, but I am in great health and tip-top shape now.

My original mom loved me so much... and I can’t blame her :) However, she didn’t have time with a new baby, school and work, so she did the right thing and called CEBR. Now I’m looking forward to an active home that has lots of time for me! Unfortunately, this includes my potty training. When I came into CEBR, I had no formal potty training. Good thing my foster mom says I’m am smart girl and fast learner! I’m now crate-trained and potty outside, however I still have accidents here and there, so I need a patient family that will continue my training.

So if you’re looking for a sweet little firecracker or BFF for your energetic fur baby, I’m your girl!!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.