MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
willow.jpg

Hi there! My name is Willow, and Iā€™m looking for my furrrever family. I am a 4-year-old diva! My former family was having financial difficulties and couldnā€™t afford to keep me. Luckily, the awesome volunteers at CEBR took me in, and now Iā€™m one spoiled princess.

Unfortunately, I came in with some ear issues since my previous owners couldnā€™t pay for my medical care. My ears were so infected they were swollen shut! I scratched my ears so much they started to bleed. I am on the mend now, but my forever family will have to keep my ears clean and healthy!

The lucky family who adopts me will be happy to know that I am a super friendly gal! I love humans and dogs. Here are few of my favorite things: walks, naps on the couch, dinner time, and cuddling with my people. I LOVE walks. I get sooo excited when I see my leash! Sometimes I pull on my leash, especially when I see a squirrel or rabbit. I donā€™t mind being in a crate or staying in a gated area while you are gone, but I will bark for about 15 minutes before I fall asleep. I am about 90% potty trained. My foster parents are working with me to become 100% potty trained!

My perfect forever home will be with a family who can give me lots of cuddles, love, and attention. Iā€™m not afraid to tap you with my paw if I want you to pet me. Dog siblings and human sibings are a-ok with me! I would be happy in any type of home as long as I get my walks and playtime in. I canā€™t wait to meet you!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.