Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Boo.jpg

Spayed
Shots Up to Date
Purebred

Hi there! My name is Boo and I am a sweet 10-year-old English Bulldog. My former family had a toddler and a baby and decided they could no longer handle me so they surrendered me to CEBR. I came in with some skin and eye issues but the humans took me to the vet and I am feeling and looking SO much better in just a few weeks! I spend my day following my foster mom around the house (I have to be in the same room as her or else I get upset) and taking naps – my foster mom says I snore VERY loudly, but she also says at adds to my charm. In fact, she tells me I’m quite fab-BOO-lous. I sleep all day or chew on my antler toy while my foster mom is at work. She tried to put me in the cage once and shut the door but I absolutely hated it. So now I have free roam of the house (except for the bathroom – I like to get into the trash) while she is away. Here are some things you should know about me: 1) I can’t walk very far due to arthritis and I have trouble with my back legs. Because of this, a home without stairs would be best. 2) I like meeting other people and dogs in the elevator at my foster home and I’m very friendly. However, a home without small children or other dogs would be best because I prefer to be the center of attention. I’ve never met a cat, so I’m not sure if I like them or not. 3) A fur-ever home where one person is usually at home or can come home during the day to let me out would be ideal. My foster mom takes me outside during her lunch every day so I don’t have any accidents inside. 4) I need someone who is willing to commit to my feeding, medicine, and beauty routine. I eat three meals a day, take multiple medicines, and need special care for my eye and skin issues! If you would like to donate to Boo's care, please go to our website at General Donation | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.