MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
emmylou.jpg

Hi my name is EmmyLou or Emmy Lou. I donā€™t care how you spell it as long as you snuggle me. I adore attention from people and especially like getting my belly rubbed. Having someone play with me is pretty much my favorite thing. Iā€™m fairly certain Iā€™m cute because I hear my fosters say it regularly.

My past is a bit hazy. I landed in an animal shelter in early January and was there until CEBR busted me out mid-march. I was quite sick when they got me so Iā€™m pretty grateful to have been saved. I actually met my foster mom on my freedom ride from the shelter to the vet. I told you I was cute, she couldnā€™t resist.

I told you I loved people of all ages right? Well Iā€™m not as big of a fan of other dogs. I really struggle to pick up on what other dogs are telling me and I sometimes overstep my bounds with them. Ok I pretty much always overstep my bounds with them. For now I really need to be the only dog in your home. My fosters and I are actively working on this behavior but Iā€™m just not ready to have a best dog friend. The good news is you wonā€™t have to make small talk at the dog park. Letā€™s be honest, neither one of us were really looking forward to that anyways.

I am almost potty trained. I have accidents and Iā€™m mortified it happened. I love the treats I get for going outside so Iā€™m working hard to remember to do my business outside. I am crate trained and I do like my walks. I love being outside and am pretty adventurous. I hear my fosters talk about what a good listener I am all the time.

Iā€™m looking for a home that will provide a good balance of play and rest time. I love to play with toys but prefer my humans to play with me. I also love to nap. If youā€™re definition of a good weekend involves shredding a stuffed animal or two and then snuggling on the couch while we binge watch something I am your girl!

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Members online

No members online now.