MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
nicki.jpg

Let me tell you ā€˜bout my best friend. Hi there, Iā€™m Nicki, and I am a 3 Ā½ year old little lady who is looking for her new best friend. I am truly a sweet little girl who is on the small side at about 40lbs, so I can fit perfectly in that lap of yours. In fact, if you could pet me nonstop that would be just great in my eyes! I am as happy as can be, and get along with everyone. Iā€™m not sure I have found a single person, or dog, that I donā€™t like and donā€™t want to be friends with. I am fully potty trained, and really enjoy my walks. I can walk almost a mile to the dog park near my foster parents home without any issue and still have energy to play with the dogs when we get there! I can also tackle stairs like a pro! I sleep peacefully in my bed all night and do just fine on my own while my foster parents are at work during the day. I really am quite the catch you see.

I didnā€™t get much attention and spent a lot of time alone prior to coming to CEBR, and because of that I can get a bit excited and anxious in new places. But thatā€™s ok because my vet gave me some medicine to help keep me calm. I wonā€™t need them long term, just until I realize youā€™re my new forever family and I get used to our new routine. I also have some eye issues that require some medication a couple times a day. My entropion surgery next month should help out with this a lot, but will need to be monitored just so issues donā€™t arise later on.

Iā€™m going to do best at a home that will be patient with me while I adjust to my new surroundings by giving me lots of love and affection. Once I realize this is the norm, we are going to be just fine! I can fuss a bit when administering some of my eye meds, so I will need a family who feels comfortable while I wiggle a bit. The best environment for me would include either another friendly dog, children or a dog park nearby to satisfy my appetite for attention and socialization.

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.