MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pippin.jpg

Hi peeps it's me Pippin! Iā€™m not sure if your aware but Iā€™m still looking for my forever home! Hereā€™s a little bit about wonderful me... Iā€™m a super adorable (slightly precocious) five month old bulldog. I came into CEBRā€™s care when I was eleven weeks old, and I was sick. Fortunately for me CEBR has wonderful supporters that allowed me to get the care I needed for my kennel cough that turned into pneumonia. Thatā€™s all behind me now and Iā€™m doing SUPER! So super Iā€™m ready for adoption! YAY! Youā€™ve probably noticed in my pictures that I wear diapers, itā€™s not because Iā€™m not potty trained I have Spina Bifida which prevents me from feeling the sensation of needing to go to the bathroom. That means I will be a diapered doggo for life. I do have some weakness in my back legs but that doesnā€™t stop me from walking, running, and going up and down stairs! My SB doesnā€™t cause me pain or slow me down! Zoom Zoom! Here is what I wish for in my forever home: 1. Another dog! I love playing with my foster brother Nueske sooo much! Iā€™m still learning my manors so another dog that will put up with my silly and sometimes annoying puppy ways would be perfect! If you donā€™t have another dog then lots of opportunities to play with friends would be needed. 2. I like adults, kids, friends... you name it! Because Iā€™m still learning my puppy manors I should always be supervised with younger children because sometimes I forget your arms and legs arenā€™t chew toys. My foster mom calls them my shark teeth (oops!). 3. Most importantly a forever home that will embrace my differences and not feel sorry or sad for me. Iā€™m one happy pup! My care will require diaper changes but donā€™t worry if youā€™ve never done that my foster mom will show you. Because of my diapers I am prone to urinary tract infections, I will need a family that is able to bring me to the vet when this happens. I know my forever family is out there... Iā€™m really hoping we meet soon! XOXO, Pippin

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pippin.jpg

This handsome boy is growing up and still looking for his forever home!!!