MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
rosa.jpg

Hey there! My name is Rosa Louisiana and I am one beautiful girl. I was found abandoned in the woods of Louisiana (thus my name), and I was in pretty bad shape. I was emaciated, very dirty, nails grown long and curved, and my belly and rear legs were red raw from scooting around because I had lost use of my back legs. They say I’m about 8 years old but I look and act much younger!
Some very nice people in Louisiana found me, took me to the vet, cleaned me up, trimmed my nails, and starting feeding me good food. The great people at CEBR heard about me and arranged transport to Chicago. A whole bunch of wonderful volunteers made sure my journey was a safe one.
Once I was in Chicago, I was placed in a foster home where my foster Mommy and Daddy had experience dealing with a special girl in my condition (my handsome foster brother CEBR alum Charlie). I got my own special room, lots of good food, baths in the laundry tub, belly rubs, and love. They made sure to take me to the vet to get all checked out and even arranged to start physical therapy for me.
Well I showed my foster parents what a determined bully I am because on the very day I was going in for my assessment, I started walking on my own! Now I’m not walking perfectly yet, but I sure showed them! I now go to physical therapy twice per week, where I receive acupuncture, massage therapy, laser therapy, and even walk on the underwater treadmill! I love it, and all the love and treats I get there helps too!
As far as my personality, besides being determined and feisty, I love people, get along with most dogs, would love to chase the cats in our house, love to play with toys, and I will bark when I want someone to play with me. I’m not bad with potty training although sometimes my timing is a little off. I love to snuggle next to my foster Daddy and Mommy and will reward you with sweet little kisses!
Thanks to everyone who helped Rosa get into CEBR and has donated to her medical cost!
Rosa is not ready for adoption yet but we need your help to pay for the wonderful therapy she has been receiving so she can continue to heal and walk again!

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.