MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
titus.jpg

Hello, my name is Titus, and I am one little chunky monkey! I am a confident 7 year old English Bulldog. My former family had children, and because I got anxious/nervous around them, and I acted up (but didnā€™t mean to), they surrendered me to CEBR.
I am very sweet and obedient, and just love being petted and my belly rubbed. I am extremely intuitive and tend to know what you want me to do, so am easy to care for and laid back. I love attention but I only like you to do this when Iā€™m ready, (I paw at you for attention most times) and like my personal space. If you push yourself onto me, or get into my personal space, I donā€™t like it and get anxious (most middle aged guys do!) Please be patient with me as I am a lover, I just need to trust you. I ideally need a family with no children who is experienced with bulldogs, that can understand my cues when I get a bit nervous and know when to leave me alone.
I have a very rare blood disorder that my carers say is diagnosed as leukemia but it has not developed into the disease. I am perfectly normal and love my food, being out in the yard, and hanging out with my hoomans. I really want a quiet home where I can sunbathe, get belly rubs and poddle out into a yard if at all possible. I will need regular bloodchecks with CEBRā€™s veterinarian, who is working with Colorado State University as a special study of just moi!
I have arthritis in my front leg as I am a bit bow legged, and will needs medicine for the rest of my life to help with inflammation and pain management. I also need meds for dry eye. I have really bad allergies too that makes my nose and eyes water, causing staining. My face needs cleaning every day to keep me beautiful.

I am truly an easy going, loveable fun guy and would be so happy and grateful for that special forever family thatā€™s out there just for me. Is it you??

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.