MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
buckeye.jpg

Hello!
My name is Buckeye and I am a big, handsome, gentle 3 year old bulldog. I had lost my way and was so happy when I was found and given to a shelter. They immediately reached out to Chicago English Bulldog Rescue to get me into a foster home so I can find my forever home.
What can I tell you about me? I am 60 pounds of sweet and gentle bulldog and I really love people and want to be with people, especially on a sofa, on a special person. I have settled into my foster home nicely and am learning the routine. I like to play, go on walks, lay on the sofa and chill in my crate.
My foster parents are working on my manners and I am learning to sit and not jump up on people. Really, I jump up very gently and want you to hold me and never let me go. I am quite strong and like to go for a long walk but pull very hard sometimes, particularly if I want to go and meet another dog. Or if I smell a good smell. Or if I want to go another way. Or if a person is coming towards me that I want to meet. Hey, I am just learning! I response well to praise and really want to make you happy. I am completely housebroken which makes my foster parents believed I lived in a house before I got lost. I am living with 2 other bulldogs and doing just fine with them, but the boy can be a little overwhelming for me so if he is being too crazy, I leave and go back to my crate. Curling up with human is more my speed!
I went to the vet last week and have a clean bill of health so I am ready for my forever home.
My perfect family is one who will love me and give me lots of attention, they will appreciate my sweetness and gentle spirit and will enjoy having a loyal, tender boy at their side. They will help me on my manners and appreciate all that I bring. I promise to your best boy and give you my heart forever.
Are you my family?
With love and hope,
Buckeye
Placement Criterion for Buckeye:
Willingness to work on manners, including jumping and pulling.
Willingness to help him gain confidence.
Teens okay.
Other dogs okay.
If you would like to donate to Buckeye's care, please go to our website at General Donation | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY
To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

View attachment 83328

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.