MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
willow.jpg

Hello, my name is Willow. I was rescued from a puppy mill life by the wonderful folks at Bringing Home Benji. They contacted the Chicago English Bulldog Rescue to help and now I am living free from the life of constant breeding and no love. The six years I lived in the mills were hard time served and my interactions with people were not positive. As a result, I am a bit skittish and nervous. There are so many new things happening around me and it can be a bit overwhelming. Because of this, my foster mom and dad are letting me set the pace. As she says, baby steps are still steps in the right direction! I am just starting to come out of my shell. I feel really safe in my pen and tend to spend a great deal of time in there. My foster family leaves the door open just in case I feel brave enough to venture out. I will however go outside to do my potty. I am about 90% accident fee and they are so proud of my progress. The other day, I did venture out for treats and am starting to become a little curious about my new environment. I made my foster mom cry when I actually gave her a little kiss. She gets so excited about the smallest things! I am not thrilled about leashes but my foster mom is working on getting me over that fear. Again, I just need time, patience and love. My foster mom says I am incredibly sweet and gentle. I am very good about letting her clean my facial folds and wipe my bottom after potty. I certainly smell a lot better than when I first came to Chicago! I love my soft bedding and will snuggle up with some of the plush toy babies I received from generous donations. And…I really love treats, especially chicken grillers! YUMMY! My foster mom thinks, with time, I will be easy to train since I gobble up those grillers lickity split! I am not your typical bulldog. I am actually very svelte and athletic. Once I am more comfortable, I think I will enjoy going for nice walks and maybe even a dog park. I am living with two senior bulldog ladies and a stray cat name Boots. I have been a little curious about them and will come out for a sniff or two so I think I will be fine living with another dog or cat. One of the other Bulldogs, Mimi, will come into my pen and drink my water. It doesn’t bother me one bit. They are helping me to understand that outside of my pen is a safe, loving place. Everyone who has met me thinks that I have the most beautiful face. My foster dad is always gushing about what a pretty girl I am. My foster family is always saying that they love me and want me to have the best home possible, a home where I am given time to adjust and learn to trust. I need a home where I will get lots of attention and positive reinforcement. Ideally, my forever home will continue to work with me on walking on leash, going potty outside and just learning to be a regular dog. If you give me your time, patience and love, I will give you my heart. Love, Willow Placement Criterion for Willow: Willingness to continue her adjustment from puppy mill life, including positive reinforcement for potty training and leash walking. Ok as only dog but can live with other dogs and cats. High quality grain free diet. If you would like to donate to Willow's care, please go to our website at General Donation | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.