MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
PSY.jpg

Eh-Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style…
I am PSY! I am a handsome, hunk of a bulldog and ready to sweep the charts with my charm, talent and dance moves. Or better, ready to sweep your heart away and be yours forever.
I am one of the 15 bulldogs rescued by Chicago English Bulldog Rescue after being surrendered by a commercial breeder. I am 3 years old and was used as a stud dog until I was too sick to be of value. I was so sick and stressed when I arrived that I could not breath and was rushed to the ER and spent 5 days in intensive care, with emergency palette surgery to try to clear my airway, followed by a tracheotomy to allow me to breath. My foster family has lovingly nursing me back to health and are helping me with my anxiety and teaching me to be a dog. After 6 weeks of antibiotics and another brief hospitalization, the doctor says I am finally clear of pneumonia and my trachea incision has completely healed. I am having some issues with my skin and getting medicated baths, which I am really good for.
The world is so much bigger than the cage that I spent my life in so far and I am ready to be a star!
I am sorry to report that I was adopted by a wonderful person but I felt very unsure and jealous of my bulldog brother and made some bad choices in starting fights with him. We both were getting really stressed and unhappy, so I came back to my foster home and am settling back down. I still get nervous when faced with new experiences but also am really excited, so sometimes my foster parents give me a trazadone to help me calm down but I have needed those less as I learn and adjust. I am having fun playing with toys and dragging towels and blankets around. And I get really, really silly. My foster mom says I am a very gentle, brave and handsome boy with a lot of puppy in me. I am very people oriented and get a little anxious when I am alone for too long and would really love for someone to be with me all the time. And I would love to go to a training class and learn new things as I am super smart!
My perfect family is one who will continue to help me learn and adjust to being a dog out of a cage. They need to be able to monitor my anxiety level and anticipate when things might be too much for me while giving me opportunities to learn and have fun. I promise to be your Superstar and give you my love and loyalty forever.
Dancing into your heart,
PSY

Placement Criterion for PSY:
Willingness to continue his adjustment from the puppy mill.
Ability to monitor his anxiety level and respond immediately should his breathing become stressed.
No other dogs in the home.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.