MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
piper.jpg

Iā€™m Piper. My foster parents describe me as very affectionate - I do luvs the cuddles! I think I will be happy in any home where Iā€™m loved and get to be part of the family. I donā€™t mind other dogs at all. I donā€™t remember meeting something called cat but I think that Iā€™d be just fine with one.

I really donā€™t want to share much about my past 6.5 years in a puppy mill. All Iā€™ll say is that Iā€™ve had a lot of puppies which you can tell by my tummy skin. It hangs a little. But hey, thatā€™s okay. I also get a little dab of eye gel every day as eye care and I sit very good for this.

I really want my forever family! I close eyes and picture it now. I prance around and love chasing after you and being goofy. We go on walks and I walk with my head up high. I get a treat for being a good girl and for working on my house training. I have a crate as my special go-to place. Best of all- Iā€™m loved and I love in return.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.