MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
molly.jpg

My name is Molly and I am 3 years old. Foster mom says Im a muscular high energy beauty. I like to be with people a whole lot! I'm good at sit and shake. I melt when my ears are being rubbed and I really like sleeping next to the heating vent. I almost forgot, my favorite thing in the whole world is food! My first family gave me up because I was very sick and they had no time for me. Thanks to CEBR Im almost all better. Foster mom thinks I was neglected and lived a very sheltered life. Because of this I love people but I don't like most dogs. So far I only like my foster sister. Mom says it's because she's aloof. All I really want to do is follow my foster mom around and sleep by her. I am almost potty trained. I would be best as the only pet. Because I was so sheltered I do need some training. But I'm smart. I'll catch on fast. If you would like to donate to Molly's care, please go to our website at General Donation | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online