I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MaeWest~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
mae west.jpg

Hi​ ​there​ ​everyone.​ ​I​ ​am​ ​one​ ​beautiful​ ​lady​ ​named​ ​Mae​ ​West.​ ​I​ ​am​ ​a​ ​6 year​ ​old​ ​former​ ​puppy​ ​mill​ ​mama,​ ​but​ ​through​ ​CEBR​ ​and​ ​my​ ​foster family,​ ​I​ ​have​ ​discovered​ ​the​ ​good​ ​life!​ ​First,​ ​I​ ​love​ ​to​ ​follow​ ​my​ ​foster Mama​ ​and​ ​Daddy​ ​around​ ​all​ ​the​ ​time.​ ​When​ ​they​ ​sit​ ​down,​ ​I​ ​love​ ​to snuggle​ ​up​ ​next​ ​to​ ​them.​ ​I​ ​even​ ​give​ ​them​ ​cute​ ​little​ ​nose​ ​kisses!​ ​I have​ ​a​ ​wonderful​ ​foster​ ​brother​ ​who​ ​I​ ​get​ ​along​ ​with​ ​(actually,​ ​I​ ​don’t pay​ ​him​ ​too​ ​much​ ​attention).​ ​However,​ ​I​ ​am​ ​fascinated​ ​by​ ​the​ ​cats, especially​ ​this​ ​adorable​ ​little​ ​kitten,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​would​ ​chase​ ​her​ ​if​ ​I​ ​could.​ ​I am​ ​good​ ​with​ ​stairs​ ​and​ ​should​ ​have​ ​no​ ​trouble​ ​going​ ​for​ ​walks, although​ ​it’s​ ​a​ ​bit​ ​too​ ​cold​ ​for​ ​that​ ​right​ ​now.​ ​I’m​ ​doing​ ​pretty​ ​well​ ​on my​ ​potty​ ​training,​ ​considering​ ​that​ ​I​ ​was​ ​used​ ​to​ ​just​ ​going​ ​in​ ​the cage​ ​I​ ​lived​ ​in.​ ​Now​ ​I​ ​have​ ​my​ ​very​ ​own​ ​gated​ ​room​ ​and​ ​sleep​ ​all​ ​night long​ ​in​ ​my​ ​bed.​ ​I​ ​still​ ​have​ ​accidents​ ​from​ ​time​ ​to​ ​time,​ ​but​ ​I’m​ ​getting used​ ​to​ ​doing​ ​my​ ​duty​ ​outside.​ ​I’m​ ​just​ ​getting​ ​introduced​ ​to​ ​toys, and​ ​I​ ​am​ ​sure​ ​I​ ​will​ ​play​ ​with​ ​them​ ​more​ ​with​ ​time.​ ​Mostly,​ ​I’m​ ​just looking​ ​for​ ​a​ ​forever​ ​family​ ​that​ ​will​ ​give​ ​me​ ​lots​ ​of​ ​love​ ​and​ ​snuggle time!​ ​So,​ ​“why​ ​don’t​ ​you​ ​come​ ​and​ ​see​ ​me​ ​sometime! HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.