MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
hazel.jpg

My name is Hazel, and I was named after my fosters familyā€™s favorite band Sister Hazel. Iā€™m almost 3 years old and my life has not been easy. All my life was spent in a puppymill until I was rescued by CEBR. Until I was in their care, I never knew what love was. I was so afraid of the world, people and noises around me. I never wanted to leave my crate. Each step out of my crate was an achievement to overcome my fears. Each day that goes by, I surprise my foster family with my willingness to try. I would walk out and sniff around and run back to it. Now Iā€™m walking around and hanging out of my crate all the time. I still go in there but I spend most of my days laying on my princess bed chewing my bone. Iā€™m learning so many wonderful new things. I enjoy snuggling with my foster mom, chewing a bone, trying to play with toys but my favorite is eating!!! I get so excited when itā€™s time to eat. I will stand on my hind legs dancing around waiting for my bowl to be placed down. My hearing is great, I can hear the treat bag open and Iā€™m right there before my foster mom gets the treat out. I am 99% completely potty trained. I did come into the rescue with some medical issues that CEBR are in the process of taking care of them for me. When I first arrived, they noticed that I had a enlarge ankle and it looked like a tumor. After many veterinarian and oncologist appointments, it was determined it was not cancer. Yay! It was a previous broken bone that healed incorrectly. Donā€™t worry I get around fine. I can jump, run fast around the yard and do stairs. I prefer to be the only dog in the home or someone who is willing to do a slow introduction with their current pet. I was never socialized with other dogs so I tend to be bossy. Iā€™m very unsure of small children. I get too nervous around them and tend to hide in a corner. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like them, they just move too fast for me. Iā€™m looking for a family who will be extremely patient with me and is willing to work with me daily on feeling comfortable in my surroundings. Once I feel comfortable, my personality really shines. I like to play and love to snuggle. Could you be the family for me? If you would like to donate to Hazel's care, please go to our website at General Donation | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A CEBR BULLY To determine if you qualify to adopt one of our adorable bullies start by viewing our Adoption Area Map. If you fall within the boundaries and are interested in our bullies the first step is to complete an application by visiting Online Home of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Members online

No members online now.