MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
ginny.jpg

CEBR’s amazing volunteers drove 18 hours over two days to rescue 8 bullies from a commercial breeding facility. They range in age from 2.5 to 4.5 years old and now have their first taste of freedom in their foster homes. We are calling them the Great 8, and ask for your help in giving them a new chance at life.

Hiya- my name is Ginny! I just broke free from the puppy mill where I had my last litter of puppies in May. Even though I might not look excited, I promise I am thrilled to be living the good life I am 4 years young and just learning how to enjoy being a family dog. I am a big girl- about 60 lbs! I could probably lose a few pounds once I get a bit more adjusted to my new routine.

My foster mommy tells me that I am such a good girl. I am gentle and mild-mannered. I get nervous with loud noises or sudden movements and can be quite timid. At first I didn’t like to be touched, but now I don’t mind when my foster parents give me a back scratch. I wasn’t sure about potty training when I first arrived at my foster home, but now I am an expert. I am such a quick learner!

I LOVE exploring the yard at my foster home. So many new smells! I am also good at walking on a leash and enjoy going on walks. I surprised my foster mom and showed her that I can do stairs. I have so many talents! My foster parents call me “sweet Ginny girl” because I am such a sweetheart. I have recently discovered the joy of snuggling on the couch and in the bed. I feel so lucky and hope that my forever family lets me cuddle up with them.

I would do best with a family that will be patient with me while I more confident and comfortable as a family pup. I would prefer a family with no young children as I am happiest in a quiet home. I am not mean to kids, I just would be afraid of them. I would be thrilled to have a dog sibling as long as he/she isn’t too overwhelming for me. I would also be content as an only fur child. I can’t wait for my furever family to spoil me!

Stay tuned for information about me!

The average cost of each bulldog in our care is $900 and mill rescues often far exceed these average costs. To help us give these bullies the medical care they need and deserve, please click the donate button here or go to our website at https://shopcebr.com/products/the-great-eight

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

📰 Latest posts

Members online