MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
gilda.jpg

CEBRā€™s amazing volunteers drove 18 hours over two days to rescue 8 bullies from a commercial breeding facility. They range in age from 2.5 to 4.5 years old and now have their first taste of freedom in their foster homes. We are calling them the Great 8, and ask for your help in giving them a new chance at life. Have you lost your shadow? Because I believe I may be it, albeit the shorter & rounder version!

My name is Gilda, and the first 4 years of my life I was used to strictly breed puppies. It makes me sad to think about, but since breaking free from the puppy mill that is a memory of the past and I am ready to move on to the sweet life. And let me tell you, I deserve it! I am as sweet as can be to my foster mom and dad. You need some kisses? Check! You want a snuggle bug? Check! Check! You want to see the cutest tushie wiggle? Just say my name and I can wiggle it for you for days! I absolutely love walk time. Iā€™ll go for blocks and blocksā€¦thereā€™s so much to see now that I am free of a cage all the time. I do just fine on stairs too! Iā€™m a faster learner as well. I know ā€œsitā€ and ā€œcomeā€ and I have been doing exceptionally well on my potty training. I sleep all night in my bed without incident, youā€™ll just hear me snoring peacefully all night long. What can I say? Iā€™m a jack of all trades! I do have some quirks though, but who doesnā€™t? I have a foster dog brother at home, but I canā€™t say I am the biggest fan at the moment. I am hoping that changes with time, but for now Iā€™m a bit suspect of him since all the attention isnā€™t on me. I also can be startled by loud noises which gets me barking. I calm down after a few minutes, but the big city can be a scary place for a new girl like me! Strangers can be a bit alarming too when we are outside. Sometimes I may bark at them, but I just need a little encouragement that the bad days are over and no one is out to hurt me anymore. I really am a sweetheart. Like I said earlier; I just want to be your shadow and follow you wherever you go. I will do best in a home that is willing to help me be a bit more confident so I donā€™t get so scared at strangers and noises. For now I think I would do best in a home outside of the city, where itā€™s a bit more quiet for a nervous girl like me. I also think Iā€™d do best being the only pet at home, just so I can have all the love to myself.

The average cost of each bulldog in our care is $900 and mill rescues often far exceed these average costs. To help us give these bullies the medical care they need and deserve, please click the donate button here or go to our website at https://shopcebr.com/products/the-great-eight

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online