Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
diddle.jpg
[h=3]My Story[/h]Hi, my name is Bo Diddley, but my foster family calls me "Bo Bo," "Boba Fett," and "Diddle Bug." I am a 5 1/2 year old former puppy mill stud, but my foster mom says I'm just a baby in a big boy's body! I am almost completely potty trained but I will need a family who is patient with me in case I forget and make a mistake (I still have rare but occasional accidents in the house). I have finally learned what it feels like to live in a family - and I'm loving it! Although my favorite thing to do is hang out in the family room, I also enjoy lounging in the soft grass and taking leisurely walks around the block (I do really well on a leash now!). My foster mom says that I am like an over-sized puppy... I have lots of energy and I love to nibble and chew on things, especially furniture and the fingers and toes of the people I love! I am not really interested in toys, and the only one that I want is my blue dinosaur stuffy. I carry him everywhere and sleep with him in my crate (my foster mom says that she has an extra identical stuffy that she will send with me to my forever family... just in case!). Stuffy and I are best friends... where I go, he goes!

I love kids and am very interested in other dogs. I may need a little manners training, as I tend to get super excited when I see other dogs or my favorite people - that's when I like to jump and nibble. I will need to live in a house without any stairs, as I have a really hard time going down steps. I like lots of attention and am very affectionate. My foster mom says that I am going to make one lucky family very, very happy!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.