Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Archie.jpg
My Story

Hi there! My name is Archie, and Iā€™m looking for my furrrever family. I am only 2 years old and I have the energy to prove it! I was taken in as a stray. Although I am microchipped, my previous owner didnā€™t claim me. My foster family says that is his loss because I am a fantastic pup! I am quite thin right now and have been enjoying getting fattened up. Peanut butter is my favorite treat but I am not a picky eater. The lucky family who adopts me will be happy to know that I am crate trained and potty trained. I donā€™t mind resting in my crate while you are at work as long as you promise to walk me when you get home. I LOVE walks. I can go much farther and longer than your average bulldog. I hope my forever family spoils me with toys because I am obsessed with licking them, fetching them, and carrying them around the house. I am also an expert at going up and down stairs and jumping on couches. I hope you have a cozy couch for me to sprawl out on! While I would be perfectly happy as an only dog (because I am an attention hog), I would also love to have a fur brother or sister. I became fast friends with my foster brother. We have fun chasing each other in the yard. I prefer to have my own toys because Iā€™m not the best at sharing. My foster family adores me because I am always happy to see them. Sometimes I am so happy that I jump up on them until they pet me. Iā€™ve been given the nickname ā€œTiggerā€ because I am always jumping with excitement. It can be a little intimidating to strangers, but I donā€™t mean to be- I just want to meet people and make new friends! My foster parents tell me ā€œoffā€ and ā€œsitā€ but I donā€™t always listen. My foster parents think training classes will help me with my manners. My perfect forever home will be with a family who can give me lots of cuddles, love, and attention. Dog siblings are a-ok with me, but I probably shouldnā€™t have younger human siblings because of my jumping habit. I would be happy in any type of home as long as I get my walks and playtime in. I donā€™t mind relaxing in my crate while you go to work and make money to buy me toys and treats! Thatā€™s all for now. I am off to lick my elephant toy and wait for my favorite three wordsā€¦ā€time to eat!!!!ā€

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
View attachment 108962
[h=3]My Story[/h]Hi there! My name is Archie, and Iā€™m looking for my furrrever family. I am only 2 years old and I have the energy to prove it! I was taken in as a stray. Although I am microchipped, my previous owner didnā€™t claim me. My foster family says that is his loss because I am a fantastic pup! I am quite thin right now and have been enjoying getting fattened up. Peanut butter is my favorite treat but I am not a picky eater. The lucky family who adopts me will be happy to know that I am crate trained and potty trained. I donā€™t mind resting in my crate while you are at work as long as you promise to walk me when you get home. I LOVE walks. I can go much farther and longer than your average bulldog. I hope my forever family spoils me with toys because I am obsessed with licking them, fetching them, and carrying them around the house. I am also an expert at going up and down stairs and jumping on couches. I hope you have a cozy couch for me to sprawl out on! While I would be perfectly happy as an only dog (because I am an attention hog), I would also love to have a fur brother or sister. I became fast friends with my foster brother. We have fun chasing each other in the yard. I prefer to have my own toys because Iā€™m not the best at sharing. My foster family adores me because I am always happy to see them. Sometimes I am so happy that I jump up on them until they pet me. Iā€™ve been given the nickname ā€œTiggerā€ because I am always jumping with excitement. It can be a little intimidating to strangers, but I donā€™t mean to be- I just want to meet people and make new friends! My foster parents tell me ā€œoffā€ and ā€œsitā€ but I donā€™t always listen. My foster parents think training classes will help me with my manners. My perfect forever home will be with a family who can give me lots of cuddles, love, and attention. Dog siblings are a-ok with me, but I probably shouldnā€™t have younger human siblings because of my jumping habit. I would be happy in any type of home as long as I get my walks and playtime in. I donā€™t mind relaxing in my crate while you go to work and make money to buy me toys and treats! Thatā€™s all for now. I am off to lick my elephant toy and wait for my favorite three wordsā€¦ā€time to eat!!!!ā€

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

OMG!! I hope this cute goes quick!! I need to win the lottery....

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.