I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~PENELOPE~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Pene.jpgpene1.jpgpene2.jpg

Penelope's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Penelope's Story...

Hi there! My name is Penelope, an ex-puppy mill mama, ex-rescue, but my family had to give me up because no one was home with me all day. So I am looking for a forever home where someone will be home more often than not. I am between 7 and 8 years old, spayed, up to date on all my shots, with no outstanding medical issues.
I am a very sweet natured girl with a little feisty side at times. I will follow you around the house, love my tushie scratched, and will beg for people food (my former owners spoiled me). I will go to the door when itā€™s time to do my business, and I sleep very nicely in my bed at night. I love to be outside, so I would love to be with a family that has a nice big fenced yard. Iā€™m good on a leash so I hope you will also take me for walks, and I have no problem with stairs. I am good with other dogs as long as they donā€™t get too playful with me (I will bark at my foster brother if he bothers me). I am also very good with children.
So if youā€™re looking for a low key, sweet, mellow bully, I am your girl!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.