I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MARLEY~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Marley.jpgMarley1.jpgMarley2.jpg

[h=2]Marley's Info...[/h][FONT=&quot]I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with dogs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Marley's Story...

Hi, everybully! My name is Marley, and I’m a 6 1/2 - year-old girl with the energy of a puppy. Although my previous owners loved me, I did not get along well with their other two dogs, so they felt I would do best in a family that could make me an “only dog” and shower me with the attention I deserve.
My foster mom says that in addition to being very playful, I am super smart and extremely loveable. I enjoy walks, playing with toys, napping, snacking, and cuddling on the couch. I do fine when meeting other dogs during walks (I just don’t want them living with me!) and I have lots of fun with older kids who can handle my energy. I love everyone I meet!
I am looking for a forever home that will make me their one and only… could it be you?

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
[/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.