Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Lulu.jpgLulu1.jpgLulu2.jpg

[h=2]Lulu's Info...[/h][FONT=&quot]I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, and not good with cats.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lulu's Story...

Hi bulldog fans! My name is lulu and I am a sweet gal with a spunky streak! I came into Cebr with a really bad tail infection. My family loved me but they couldn't pay for the surgery that they knew I needed. To tell the truth, My ears weren't great either so I really needed some TLC. I was shy at first but I'm really coming out of my shell. My qualities so far include the loudest snore my foster mom has ever heard on a bulldog and my ability to stare at the human foster lady and will her to put the right amount of kibble to wet food ratio. It's a science u know and this foster lady is a slow learner! I like sleeping most of the day on a bed in the corner. However I do like to come out at night for loves and pets. My spunky streak comes through the with my preferences. Like any spunky lady there are just things I don't do. #1) I don't do cats. They are shady...Very, very shady. #2). I don't do any other dogs near my food bowl. Ever. Ever! Got it? Once it hits the bowl it is all mine! #3) Ear cleaning. Necessary? Yup ( says the human foster lady). I say it's just awful and protest. A lot. A whole lot. I need someone dedicated to my ears but willing to work with me on my ear cleaning manners. 4) last but not least..I love the gentleman! Ladies are OK but boy do I love male attention! I'm a spunky girl! What can I say? If any of you are ready to meet me just let me know! I'm ready to meet my furever family!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
[/FONT]

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.