I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~DAME JUDI DENCH~ Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Dame.jpgDame1.jpgDame2.jpg

Meet Chicago English Bulldog Rescue's adoptable Dame Judi Dench!
Judi is the sweetest, most mild-mannered and timid little sweetheart. She is learning to live in a home with humans and, I must say, she has not had any accidents so I think she is pretty near housebroken. She is a dainty little lady who needs a quiet and patient household where she can gain confidence in her adoptive family and the world in general. She is learning to explore her surroundings and enjoy the love and attention of other people. Isn't she gorgeous?

Dame Judi Dench's Story...

In early February 2017, CEBR took in eight beautiful english bulldogs out of the hands of commercial breeders, and into the hands of our loving rescue. Volunteers traveled hundreds of miles to bring these dogs "home". We like to think of these six girls and two boys as stars of CEBR. The Oscars 8.
Their care will exceed that which we provide our other rescue bullies. These dogs have not had much, if any, care for years. They have not known a gentle hand, a kind touch or soft word. Some have mange (demodex), skin infections, orthopedic issues, hernias, and bladder infections...just to name a few of the ailments we are treating. Their care will cost thousands of dollars and caring for them emotionally will require hours and hours of volunteer time, commitment and love. Please help us support our newest rescues.
You can donate at The Oscars Eight:Stars of CEBR | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.