Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Buddy.jpgBuddy1.jpgBuddy2.jpg

Buddy's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Buddy's Story...

Howdy!! Its Buddy here well let me tell you about my story I had an amazing family and bully siblings. Well I was being silly Super Bowl day and jumped off the bed. I was trying to be superman and crashed and burned. I fractured my leg which needed special help. My family had to give me up because of the cost. I know they loved me and wanted the best for me. So now here I am and I had surgery on Thursday.
My foster mom is keeping me calm as much as possible but I want to jump and be silly.I have retired my superman cape, so no more bed jumping for me but I do like to chew a lot. I am surrounded with toys for my baby teeth to chew on. I do require a lot of cookies but I deserve them I am a good boy and pretty much potty trained. I do not cry or bark when I am in my cage either yup I am a good boy. I hope in 6 weeks the doctor gives me the ok to start running around and be crazy me again. Time to go for a walk in my stroller and rest my leg. BYE!!
***All CEBR puppies will only be adopted by previous adopters!***

UPDATE: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a Beauty !
For 39.00 they could have bought a set of stairs . shakes head !

So true. I would take this energetic little guy in a heartbeat. I would work on his leg till he's back to superman with stairs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.