Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bubba.jpgBubba1.jpgbubba2.jpg

Bubba's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Bubba's Story...

Bubbaā€“An Oldie But Goodie!
You know the movie about grumpy old men called Grumpy Old Men? Well, if you made a movie about dogs instead of men and the dogs were sweet instead of grumpy, I would get the starring role! My name is Bubba and I am the sweetest old English Bulldog you will ever meet. Iā€™m 10 years old. My owners surrendered me to animal control and I wasnā€™t in good shape. I had lots wrong with me and felt really old. Thanks to CEBR, I am a healthy, puppy-like old guy now. Itā€™s like I get to see life after all this time from a new perspective being in a home that gives me proper care! Do not get me wrong, I still have some issues that most old bulldogs have. I walk with a slight limp because I have arthritis in my front legs and I need ointment for dry eye. Other than that, the vet says Iā€™m in great shape for a 10 year old. My foster parents have found that I am even sweet when having to get me eye ointment, fold and tail pocket cleanings and ear cleanings. I actually love it. Itā€™s like a day at the spa! People can pamper this old man (okā€¦dog) all they want.Thatā€™s actually what I am looking for in life. A home where I can be pampered and spoiled, get the proper care and cleanings, and give and receive lots of love. I love walks (yepā€¦Iā€™m a trooper even with this arthritis), car rides, kisses, treats and most of all watching tv on the couch with my human companions. I get along with other dogs, but stick up for myself when my foster sister is a brat to me. I even try and play with her! My favorite thing ever though is food. If youā€™d like to see this old man (okā€¦dog) bounce, just fill my bowl up with food. I do a little dance at every meal! I am crate trained and potty trained. I wasnā€™t neutered until I came into rescue, so sometimes when I am in a new setting I mark. Old habits die hard! My foster parents only had issues with me marking in the house the first week (they made me wear a belly bandā€¦.sigh). Now that Iā€™m used to my new environment and my hormones are leveled off from the neuter, I donā€™t pee on anything in the house. Yay!!!
What do you say? Are you looking for a wise, sweet, youthful old man (okā€¦.dog)? I could be the Jack Lemmon to your Walter Matthau! Letā€™s live out the best days of my life together!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.