Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
angel.jpgangel1.jpgangel2.jpg

[h=2]Angel's Info...[/h][FONT=&quot]I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Angel's Story...

Hi everyone my name is Angel. I am 5 Ā½ years old. I also have an adorable face, the cutest perky ears and an all-white coat. I had a rocky start when I first came into rescue. I had a stinky ear infection. In the same ear I had a tumor that had grown and it became ulcerated. So you can imagine that I wasnā€™t feeling so well. My foster parents saw that I was not walking well either-I wasnā€™t taking full strides with my hind legs. Also, within the first hour of being in rescue my foster parents noticed I had small peanut sized rocks in my stoolā€¦. A trip to the vet, a few x-rays later, I found out I didnā€™t have any more rocks inside me. I did find out though I have arthritis in my legs, hip dysplasia, luxating patellaā€™s, allergies and I needed to have surgery on my ear. WOWā€¦.right?? See what I mean about having a rocky start???

Now that I am on meds for my legs, have had my surgery, I am feeling great and my foster is seeing more of my personality. When I get happy and excited I get a confident stance, wag my tail at 100 mph, run back and forth. I always want to be near my foster parents at all times. I will follow them around the house and make sure that I sit right next to them when they are relaxing. If I want attention, I give my foster family a good head nudge, my paw or talk to them to tell them to pet me. I just love being the center of attention. I am fully potty trained. I havenā€™t had one accident in my foster parentā€™s house so far and I will let you know when I have to go out!!! I love car rides. I also like to eat and I just love treats. Iā€™m also a bit protective of my foster family so if there is a loud truck or a neighbor that walks by I will bark sometimes. My foster family says that Iā€™m good while they are sleeping at night and at work because I havenā€™t got into anything I shouldnā€™tā€¦.although they think I have a mischievous sideā€¦but who doesnā€™t right??

When I lived with my other family before I came into rescue I didnā€™t use a crate but my foster family set one up for me in my room and I have started to use it with the door open. I can do stairs but with my legs carpeted stairs would be the best. If there are stairs outside I may need rubber mats to help me get up and down them. My foster parents take me on short walks which I love because I get to explore the neighborhood and smell lots of things. They take me for walks to help me maintain my girly figure so I can get around more easily with my legs. I know sit but I could use some work on my commands, taking treats gently, pulling on my leash and being a bit protective of my toys. My foster parents think a home with just me in it would be perfect or a calm dog that will let me be the center of attention.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
[/FONT]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.