I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~CUBBY BEAR~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
cubby.jpg

Cubby Bear's Info...

I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Cubby Bear's Story...

Hello! My name is Cubby Bear, and I am the sweetest, most snuggling bulldog you will ever meet! I was a puppy mill momma, but the wonderful folks at CEBR rescued me and now I am learning to enjoy the good life. All I want to do is climb up in your lap and give you sweet bulldog kisses and then snuggle! I am four years old, weigh 52 pounds (I’ve lost 5 pounds already but need to lose some more), and I have a lot of extra skin on my belly from being a momma but that will go away eventually. Once the doctors make sure I am completely healthy I will make someone a great companion. I love to go outside and enjoy the sun and grass, and will even go for walks with you! You’re going to have to be patient with me on potty training as going outside is a completely new idea. I am very gentle with children and good with other dogs. I will sleep in a crate but would probably prefer a nice bed or blanket if you please! If you want a snuggler, then I’m your gal!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.