Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
bruno3.jpg

Bruno's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bruno's Story...

My name is Bruno. I am 9 years old. I was in animal control for a few weeks. Thank goodness I am now in the care of Chicago English Bulldog Rescue and now live with my foster parents.

My foster parents say I’m a good boy because I do not jump, know sit, I do not chew on furniture, and don’t get into anything lying around the house. My foster parents say I am pretty low key. I also behave well when my foster parents are sleeping at night and while they work. To show my foster parents I love them I cuddle with them, follow them around, and give them kisses on their face. I love to get attention. Sometimes when my foster parents stop giving me scratches I will bark to let them know they must continue….why would anyone stop giving me attention? I have the cutest bulldog face. I love to sleep, sleep, sleep and will want to play occasionally. I love being outside to explore everything. When I see/meet other people/kids/dogs I wag my tail and want to play.

I have some problems doing stairs-my foster parents think a home with minimal stairs would be better for me. I have two foster cat brothers…so far they do not bother me-I have pretty much ignored them. While I am potty trained I do have an occasional accident in the house. My foster parents say I am a little clumsy. I will run into things once in a while and may stumble but I get right on my way. My foster parents think I could use some work on basic commands/training.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.