Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Dueces.jpgduches1.jpg

Dueces's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Dueces's Story...

Hi, Hi, Hi!!!!! My name is Dueces and I am a big, silly 14 month old bulldog. I lived with a nice couple since I was a puppy but after some big life changes, my mom knew she had to give me up so she reached out to Chicago English Bulldog Rescue wanting me to have the best family for me!
What can I tell you about me? I am still very much a puppy, with a lot of energy and puppy happiness. I have settled into my foster home nicely and am learning the routine. I love to play, go on walks and chew on toys. Sometimes I am really naughty and have myself a blast ripping up dog beds or towels, really, really fun, and then I add some furniture jumping and my day is made! My foster parents are trying to teach me what is good to chew on and how to sit and wait for attention. I am trying, sigh. I like hanging with my foster parents or with my two foster siblings but am okay waiting in my crate until they are ready to play. I have a lot of energy and know a couple of commands, but my foster mom thinks I need some more work on listening, not jumping and not chewing, which I am looking forward to doing with my forever family. I would love to take a training class! I have been a little nervous in my foster home, and don’t really like the dark, especially going outside in the dark. I like taking a walk but somethings can be a little scary, but not people or dogs, I love to say Hi to people and dogs! I am working on being fully housebroken, and I am confident that I will be able to fully get it once I am settled in my forever home.
I went to the vet last week and got up to date on all my shots and I am perfectly healthy! Cool, huh? I was a really good boy and riding in the car was lots of fun.
I am a tall, handsome boy with the cutest ears and have no problem going up stairs and taking a nice walk. And I can play for hours if you let me! I greet other dogs on the street just fine and am working on winning over my foster siblings, if I am charming and do a thousand play bows, I know they will play with me! My perfect family is fun and active one, who will appreciate my sweetness, my silly spirit and energy and help me learn. I promise to be a fun and silly and loving boy and give you my heart forever.
Are you my family?
Please say Yes!
DuecesPlacement Criterion for Dueces:
Willingness to work on basic training and manners, including jumping, chewing and finalizing house training.
Willingness to play and help him enjoy his energy.
Children or teens okay.
Other dogs okay.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.