I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MJ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
mj.jpgmj1.jpgmj2.jpgmj3.jpg

MJ (Michael Jackson)'s Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
MJ (Michael Jackson)'s Story...

Meet CEBR’s newest adoptable! MJ is 5 years old and is an owner relinquishment. Named after Michael Jackson for his one, white paw as a puppy, MJ is housetrained, was raised with kids and could be good with another dog after a slow introduction. MJ is a sweet and handsome boy who likes to lick you and sing along with sirens. He does not need to be crated and will cry when he is confined. At night he usually sleeps quietly on the sofa. He enjoys walks and car rides. Unfortunately, he was not adequately protected from ticks and has something called Chronic Lyme Infection. He does not currently exhibit symptoms of this and it does not impede him in any way. MJ also has cataracts, so at the moment, his vision is significantly impaired. We are hoping that with surgery his vision will be restored and his quality of life greatly improved.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.