I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~STELLA~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
buster4.jpgbuster5.jpgbuster6.jpgbuster3.jpg

Stella's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Stella's Story...

I think my name is "good girl" because that's what I'm called all the time! I'm a very happy and laid back girl. I really want a forever home so I make sure to behave super good all the time. See: Well mannered? Check. Good with cats and other dogs? Check. Good with children? Check. Friendly to strangers? Check. Housebroken? Check. Good in the car? Check. Well behaved at the vet? Check. I just love getting attention, napping, and being with people. My foster parents noticed I don't really like stairs. One or two stairs is okay but anymore stairs everyday would get tough over time.I have patiently waited for my forever home for a long time so please open your heart to me. I promise to do the same instantly.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.