Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
mabel2.jpgmabel3.jpgmabel4.jpgmabel5.jpg

Mabel's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, and not good with dogs.
Mabel's Story...

Hello! I'm Mabel!!I just turned 1 years old!! Did you see my birthday pictures?? I came into rescue with my litter mate Fez, we were both very sick at the time. I had demodex mange, horrible secondary skin infections, and I was practically hairless. I also have a slight heart murmur (no worries its only a grade 1 and just need to be watched). And I also had double eye infections, and unexplained rear leg weakness. Thankfully CEBR was there to give us all the love and medical attention we needed! Now that I'm all fixed up I'm looking for my forever family! Let me tell you a little about myself, if you like what you here, fill out an application!!
I'm exactly what you would imagine a 1 year old bully to be. I like be to play, chew shoes, run around the house, nibble your fingers, and maybe a rug...haha! I'm working on my manners while in foster care, so don't let that scare you��. You can ask my Foster Mom how great I'm doing! I've been making amazing progress with my potty training! I will go up to the door and let you know I have to go!! I'm crate trained and never make a peep when I'm in there! I've even started to learn some trick's. I can sit, and,,, well, maybe,, humm. I can sit, I'll keep working on the rest... I may also need to work on my leash skills. I will walk on a leash but not that consistently. I usually like to sit and look at you, whats wrong with that?
To be honest even when I get great leash skills, I'll never be a long distance walker. I have severe hip dysplasia, and one of my hip bones is slightly out of socket. As soon as I came into rescue I started to take joint supplements, and they help. As I continue to grow I will have to have check ups on my hips. There is a chance I may have to have hip surgery in the future.
But don't think my hips slow me down, I have a wild side my Foster Mom likes to call Marbles!! I get wild and crazy sometime and act like a complete goof flying threw the house and bouncing off the walls. I crash into my Foster brothers and slid across the floor! It's quite the site! When I'm not being Marbles, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to snuggle. I love it so much, I can't stand to share you. Once you start to pet me, I melt like butter into your arms. I could lay away the days snuggling... When I'm getting your attention I prefer to have all of it. To be honest I deserve all your attention, I have enough love to give you there's no need to have another dog. I'm enough dog for anyone! When you meet me you'll agree!
If you like what you've herd so far, and would like to learn more about me.
Fill out an application and find out if I'm the right match for you??
Till then,
��Mabel

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.