I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~PENELOPE HOPE~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
penelope.jpgpenelope1.jpgpenelope2.jpgpenelope3.jpg

Penelope Hope's Info...

I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Penelope Hope's Story...

Hi my name is Penelope. I'm 5 years old and was living in a crate at a puppy mill until CEBR saved me. And I couldn't be happier. Foster mom says I'm the sweetest lady in the word. I love to give kisses and chew on my squeaker toys that were given to me for my very first Christmas.Ive been told I'm a social butterfly with the cutest butt wiggle when I get excited. I get along great with my foster brother and the other dogs I have met. And I just love humans!! I am a typical bulldog, I like to lounge around and sleep. But I do enjoy my play time. And I don't bark. Not a peep out of this girl.
I'm finally eating solid food and drinking water out of a bowl.
My foster parents are still working on doing my business outside. I'm about 3/4 of the way there. Im still unsure about going down stairs but I'll win any race going up them. My foster brother and I go on multiple walks a day which is building my confidence. And we even get to hang out together in the house. Life outside of a crate is good.
I do have heart worm disease. CEBR is getting me treatment to get rid of these pesky worms. So my forever home will not have to deal with it. All I will need is a preventative heart worm pill once a month. If you are looking for a girl who is going to melt your heart and make you laugh I'm the one for you.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.