I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~OSCAR~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
oscar.jpgoscar1.jpgoscar2.jpgoscar3.jpg

Oscar's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Oscar's Story...

Hello there! My name is Oscar and I am a 4.5 year old neutered male. I was surrendered to CEBR because my family could no longer take care of me. I had suffered a back injury, but I am on the mend and am ready to romp and play with a new family (but probably not small children). I am good with other dogs, love to play with chew toys and bones, and will whine (just a little bit) to get your attention. I also would make a good guard dog as I will bark if anyone comes to the door. That’s the only time I bark, however, and you will get a good night’s sleep with me as I love to curl up in my bed. I am good about going potty outside, but you will need to keep an eye on me if I am left alone too long. My foster Mommy and Daddy are teaching me about going to the door when it’s time to go! You’ll need to clean my tush when I go because my tail tends not to move but I like a good wipe! Everybody says I am a handsome boy and I look forward to being a part of your forever family!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.